15 jul Will there be a charge for utilizing the app that is mobile? No. We don’t charge a fee for making use of banking that is mobile. You could, nevertheless, incur normal text or information use fees from your own carrier that is wireless for utilization of internet browsing on your own smart phone.
Is banking secure that is mobile? We’re devoted to the security and safety of one’s information. A number of security features have been built into our mobile banking services to ensure the security of your account information
- Protected login: The mobile software calls for protected login for access. No body has the capacity to access your bank username and passwords without once you understand your username that is unique and.
- Information encryption: for the security, only restricted information, such as for example your bank account nicknames and balances, is kept in your smart phone. Your entire account information resides at Sallie Mae, just like online banking. All information placed into storage space on the mobile is encrypted it’s only accessible with your PIN before it’s stored and. This helps to ensure that in the event your smart phone is lost or taken the information kept by the application on the unit is unreadable.
Let’s say I lose or exchange my smart phone? In the event that you lose or substitute your smart phone, you’ll merely want to re-download the app that is mobile.
What’s Sallie Mae e-deposit? Sallie Mae e-deposit (also referred to as remote deposit) allows you to conveniently make deposits electronically together with your iPhone ® or Android ™ Smartphone. Which will make a deposit, you’ll need certainly to take front and back photos associated with the product. Camera and check pictures are firmly prepared exactly like a paper check. Checks deposited after 3:00 p.m. ET. Won’t be processed before the next working day. Standard hold times for check deposits use.
Just how do I make use of e-deposit installment loans illinois? In order to make a deposit together with your iPhone ® or Android os ™ Smartphone, you must first install our software. Once logged directly into your account through the app, you’ll be expected to just just take front and back photos of the check. Then you definitely require to find the take into account the deposit and verify the deposit quantity.
What are the forms of checks I can’t deposit through e-deposit?
You can’t deposit
- Cash purchases
- Third-party checks
- Foreign checks
- Starter checks
We also can’t accept
- Checks with obvious alteration to virtually any associated with the areas from the front side of this check or product
- Checks formerly changed into a substitute check
- Checks being remotely produced
- Checks not payable in united states of america money
- Traveler’s checks or cash requests
- Checks dated significantly more than 6 months before the date of deposit
- Checks forbidden by our present procedures for Sallie Mae banking that is mobile that are otherwise maybe perhaps not appropriate underneath the regards to your account(s). This consists of checks that you understand or suspect are fraudulent or else maybe maybe not authorized because of the dog owner associated with the account on that the check is drawn.
Exactly what are the instructions for making use of e-deposit? There are some directions to consider whenever utilizing e-deposit on your iPhone ® or Android os ™ Smartphone:
- Be sure you have actually strong mobile sign energy.
- You have to endorse your check as “For mobile deposit just, Sallie Mae banking account number”.
- Whenever taking photos of the check, ensure that the check is wholly inside the frame and therefore the photo isn’t distorted or blurry.
- Please keep in mind, you can’t deposit checks up to a certification of Deposit account.
Is e-deposit secure? Yes, our e-deposit is safe. Our internet site and application function numerous layers of protection password that is including, internet fire walls, and encryption.
How come my mobile software ‘timing away’? Should your smart phone sign power is poor, popular features of our mobile application might break. Be sure you have actually strong sign energy when depositing checks with e-deposit.
What the results are to my checks once I deposit them? Each time a check is deposited with e-deposit, the pictures associated with the front and straight back of this check are prepared just as if the product had been a paper check brought set for deposit. As soon as your funds can be purchased in your bank account, mark the physical checks as “Void” and shop it in a location that is secure. Retain checks for a time period of thirty days after that you simply will destroy them by any method that is suitablefor instance employing a shredder), to ensure they are perhaps perhaps maybe not re-deposited. Cross-cut shredding is highly suitable for check destruction.
Just just How am I going to be notified if my e-deposit is not accepted? You’ll receive a message whenever you distribute your verify that your e-deposit is not accepted. All checks can be at the mercy of review that is further. If there’s an issue along with your e-deposit when you distribute it, we’ll notify you by e-mail. We suggest until you see the deposit post to your account that you keep all checks you submit for e-deposit. As soon as your funds can be purchased in your account, mark the real checks as “Void”, and destroy them by any method that is suitablefor instance using a shredder), which will make certain they’re perhaps not re-deposited.
Sallie Mae e-deposit limitations Deposits via e-deposit are restricted to listed here maximums: E-deposit deposit that is daily ($)
- Total buck quantity: $5,000.00
- Final number of deposits: 5 deposits
- E-deposit weekly deposit limitation ($)
- Total buck quantity: $5,000.00
- Final amount of deposits: 5 deposits
- E-deposit month-to-month deposit restriction ($)
- Total buck quantity: $20,000.00
- Final number of deposits: 10 deposits